Indigenous Business Officer – Sydney
- Grow Indigenous businesses with Australia’s leader in supplier diversity
- Full-time, Sydney-based role at the heart of national positive change
- Play a key role in maintaining integrity of Supply Nation program
Rapid growth in Indigenous businesses has been facilitated by Supply Nation, Australia’s peak organisation for Indigenous business, by ensuring genuine, quality Indigenous businesses are linked to corporate and government clients.
The Indigenous Business Officer role, based at our Sydney CBD headquarters, is at the frontline of growing businesses owned by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. You will be encouraging businesses to register with Supply Nation, assessing applications, auditing membership and working with suppliers to ensure they comply with our requirements.
This is a vital role that will suit someone with experience in project management, strong communication and administration skills and a clear commitment to Indigenous business and customer service.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
For more information:
- Email Pipeline Talent CEO Rachelle Towart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Pipeline Talent on 1300 4 TALENT (1300 482 536).
- Download the Position Description – Indigenous Business Officer
- Send us your latest CV and a statement of no more than 1500 words explaining why you are the right person for the role