Relationship Manager – Supply Nation – Melbourne
- Grow Indigenous businesses with Australia’s leader in supplier diversity
- Play a key role in maintaining relationships with some of Australia’s leading corporations
- Full-time, Melbourne-based role at the heart of national positive change
Are you ready to be the pivotal link between growing Indigenous businesses and some of Australia’s largest organisations?
The role of Relationship Manager with Supply Nation, Australia’s peak organisation for Indigenous business, will involve high level communication, negotiation and relationship management capabilities.
You will need to be able to work with procurement teams and Indigenous suppliers, dealing with everyone from high level executives to operations teams in order to continue to grow a strong and reliable supply of goods and services from Indigenous businesses to the corporate and government sectors.
You will be a great people-person, with experience in business development and a clear focus on ways to effectively and efficiently help grow Indigenous businesses in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For more information:
- Email Pipeline Talent CEO Rachelle Towart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Pipeline Talent on 1300 4 TALENT (1300 482 536).